Tuesday 19 June 2007

Bon Journo!

I always find the less I have to do, the less I get done. Sounds obvious, but remember in college when you only had to go in for one lecture, well I was one of those people who could never tear my lazy self away from "Take the high road" or some other random soap. At least, I chose a particular genre of soap where the characters' lives seemed to be comfortingly bleak or just plain mental (usually involving evil, long-lost, identical twins). I'm still not sure if the soaps were acutally demotivating me or whether they were comforting me in my demotivated state. I'm fairly sure there was a vicious circle in there somewhere. Anywho, this brings me nicely along to the point where I explain why I have started this blog. I always find the more I have to do, the more I get done.

No comments: